The Wind Coalition is proud to be a supporting organization for the 2014 Renewable Energy Law Conference to be held in Austin, Texas. Join leading attorneys and industry experts in wind, solar and storage at Renewable Energy Law in Austin for two days of the latest developments affecting renewable energy in Texas and nationwide.
2014 Renewable Energy Law
January 28-29, 2014
Austin, Texas – AT&T Conference Center
The program—presented by The University of Texas School of Law and the Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas—blends law, economics, technology, finance, tax and regulatory policy, and is aimed at industry participants, legal and financial advisors, and key legislative and regulatory policymakers and staff.
2014 highlights include:
- The commercial competitive landscape for utility-scale renewable energy in Texas and beyond
- An examination of the current conditions for the expansion of utility-scale solar in Texas
- The evolution and impact of distributed generation (DG) in Texas and other states
- An update on the final CREZ build-out and look at possible impacts
- Resource Adequacy Issues, Capacity and Energy Markets,and the impact on renewable energy project development
- Emerging project financing models/vehicles; plus PACE legislation in Texas
- The advantages and disadvantages of traditional PPAs vs. hedge PPAs
- State and federal regulatory and tax updates
- Keynote presentation by Scott W. Tinker, Director of the Bureau of Economic Geology, State Geologist of Texas, and leading expert in the Switch Energy Project
For more information, visit: www.utcle.org/conferences/WE14