Get the Latest Insights on How Market Redesign Affects Opportunities in the Exploding Texas Clean Energy Industry!
Join key players in Texas renewable energy at the most popular event among developers to:
- Explore PCM and other ERCOT market rule changes, and how they will affect procedures, expectations, and the fundamentals that will drive the market in 2023 and beyond
- Evaluate the current market dynamics and financing environment of wind, solar, storage, and hybrid projects
- Hear how the IRA’s changes affect project finance in Texas, as well as the interplay between new state rules and federal incentives
- Learn what drives large energy users and other offtaker procurement decisions, as well as how deployment affects the grid, financeability, future load projections, and contract negotiations
- Grasp strategies for mitigating transmission congestion and basis risk while balancing reliability issues, the integration of DERs & VPPs, and preparing for the future of the Texas grid!
- Understand how the new state legislation might affect both power prices and renewables projects, and hear expert opinions on timelines, potential stumbling blocks, and strategies to move projects forward