At its annual meeting in Austin, Texas today, the board of directors of the Advanced Power Alliance elected officers to lead the organization in its important work during the 2019-2020 Strategic Year ahead.
Officers were elected unanimously and reflect the diverse geographic, industry, and policy priorities of the APA members. The APA is the leading renewable and advanced energy advocacy organization in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) and the Southwest Power Pool (SPP) regions. Members of the organization are developing wind energy, solar power, and energy storage projects across the ERCOT and SPP footprints. Membership of the APA also includes major corporate power purchasers, utilities, and investors in advanced energy projects.
Officers for the 2019-2020 Strategic Year are:
- Chairman – Philip Moore, Lincoln Clean Energy
- Vice Chairman – Spencer Hanes, Duke Energy
- Secretary – Vanessa Tutos, EDP Renewables
- Treasurer – Kevin Gresham, E.On Climate and Renewables
- SPP Chair – Jack Clark, NextEra Energy Resources
- ERCOT Chair – Thresa Allen, Avangrid